4 de mar. de 2012

Pencil Skirt

Hi girls!!

I wanna tell you that I´m so sorry fo being off so long...I really needed to recover myself.
I   have finally solved my little health problema and I´m definitely  back!

I´ll give  you some ideas how to use one of my favorite pieces, specially for working... the cigarette skirt. It was so popular at the   50´s, but has never disappeared.
It´s elegante and feminine...

 But, watch out, because it doesn´t look well if you have a plus volume at the waist line (actually there are some tricks... to this case)  or have a triangle body type ( I mean more volume at hips and glutes)

Soon I´ll be taking about  body  morfology types and give you some tricks to get the better of your body type!


Olá  meninas!

Quero pedir mil desculpas por estar fora tanto temo...Necessitava muito me recuperar...
Finalmente resolvi meu pequeno problema de saúde, e estou definitivamente de volta!

Hoje darei algumas idéias  como usar  uma das minhas peças favoritas, principalmente pra trabalhar, a saia tubo. Foi muito popular nos anos 50, mas nunca desapareceu.
É elegante e femenina...

Mas cuidado, porque não fica bem pra quem tem um pouquinho de volume extra na linea da cintura ou corpo  (existe alguns truques para este caso) e tipo de corpo triangular....

Breve, estarei falando aqui de tipos de morfologias e darei alguns truques para tirar melhor partido do seu tipo físico!







Some  pieces at store:

Blanco:




Zara:


Love the fisrt one, and to be honest, I don´t like the last look of these theee... In my opinion, this beautiful flower skirt would be better with a pair of stiletos, pumps or even with flats...

Amo a primeira, e pra ser sincera, não gostei o último look desses três... Na minha opinião, esta saia linda de flores ficaria muito  melhor com sapatos estilo clássicos ou até bailarinas.



Beijocas,
Rose

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário