18 de mar. de 2012

My wish list in navy blue...


Hey girls!

I guess I'm getting into a blue phase...Yes, I have colour phases, which means that I spend a time with a favourite colour... and now I'm in love with blue tones... today, I'll show you some pieces I like of this season...today just in  navy blue...  

Navy blue is a neutral colour, so it goes greatly with most colours... It's a good option to escape from the eternal black... It's stylish with other neutral (beige, gray and white) and even with the black itself!
And  the best of  it: it makes you look thinner and gives you a chic look!!! Try use this colour and you will fall in love with it....


Creio que estou entrando numa fase azul... Sim, eu tenho fase de cores, ou seja,  de tempo em tempo eu tenho uma cor favorita ... e agora estou louca pelos tons de azul... e hoje vou mostrar algumas peças desta temporada que eu gosto..

Azul - marinho é uma cor neutra, então fica bem com a maioria das cores... É uma ótima opção para escapar do enterno negro...fica super elegante com outros neutros (beige, cinza, branco) e até mesmo com o próprio negro! E o melhor dessa cor é que emagrece e te dá um look chic!!! Experimentem usar essa cor e vocês vão se apaixonar...







Kisses, 
Rose.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário